Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'nurbs' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gyroid Approximation

Hello, I'm trying to approximate de gyroid minimal surface using a technique that uses curves inside a cube to create a "unit cell" of the…

Started by Uendel Quintela

2 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Igor

Cubic Bezier (NURBS deg 3) animated diagram

Couldn't help myself in building this quick definition of how how a cubic bezier (or degree 3 NURBS) curve is "constructed" after watching…

Started by Josh Lobel

6 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Josh Lobel

Intersecting Rays against Nurbs

Hi, i am primarily a rhino plugin developer and i would like now to produce a novel raytracing and analysis engine with the help of Grassh…

Started by Sebastien

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Sebastien

surface creation

Hi, I am trying to use grasshopper to create a geometry from points. This geometry needs to be as precise as possible and not present gaps…

Started by Ricardo Sá

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Ricardo Sá

Moving control points of a curve

Hello, first off sorry if this is probably a very entry level problem but, I have an issue about control points. I made up a definition wh…

Started by Daily Brian

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Daily Brian

3d dxf files to nurbs surfaces

Hi, I am trying to import convoluted 3d dxf surfaces into Rhino, and here I want to edit them (e.g. change shape slightly by moving points,…

Started by John Mc

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by John Mc

control points of nurbs curves in grasshopper

hi, i've got a probbably pretty stupid but still important question: i got this diamond grid in which i want to fit a nurbs curve; the gri…

Started by Marta

3 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Surface to Mesh - Adaptive subdivision

hi everybody, i have to convert a series of surfaces (a car body) into an efficient mesh that would not lose important details (like little…

Started by Vittorio Menna

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Vittorio Menna

Nurbs Curve - Knot Vectors

Would anyone be willing to explain the Knot Vector in the Nurbs Curve component.  I understand it should look something like 0,0,0,1,1,1,4,…

Started by Stan Carroll

6 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Stan Carroll

Open Nurbs Objects Documentation- Help!

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find some information on the different Open Nurbs objects and their various properties and methods.…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by