Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lunchbox' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

angles angular dimension lunchbox grid

i was wondering how to get those angles around all of structural shape made from luncbox.

Started by ecems

5 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Untitled

hello everyone, i am trying to measure and see all the angles between grids on surface.dont know how to manage angular dimension tool.i put…

Started by ecems

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by ecems

Choose panels from specific U divisions created by Lunchbox.

I used the component Random Quad Panels from Lunchbox on multiple surfaces with 4 U divisions and about 20 V divisions (I don't think that…

Started by theotses

0 May 17, 2015

Rotate panels perpendicular to vector/point

Hi! I am trying to achieve the following, a building which optimizes the use of solar energy. One surface of the façades is filled with pv-…

Started by Maria-89

0 Apr 15, 2015

Lunchbox problems with windows 8?

Howdy, Has anybody experienced trouble with Lunchbox and Windows 8?  Specifically I cannot get the write excel component to work.  I have…

Started by Uriel Alexander Lopez

1 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by bea franko

Patterning, Polyhedra, and Mapping

Hello, I am a b.arch student trying to expand my horizons. I want to take a custom pattern (which I have created based on the image belo…

Started by Dave Lang

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Dave Lang

lunchbox install issue - on parallels desktop (mac os)

Hi I'm having an issue installing lunchbox on my parallels desktop, windows 7. I've installed other gh plugins with no problems so far. For…

Started by kevin walsh

3 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by greenhopper

Lunchbox Hexagon Cells Bug?

Hi all, So I'm running into an issue that I believe is a bug and I'm not sure if I'm just misunderstanding some underlying way that this s…

Started by eNon

4 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

array geometry on endpoints

Hi friends Im trying to put geometry on a surface like this. it works if i do it with SFrames, but how would i make it happen with Endpoin…

Started by Mitran

0 May 15, 2014

Creating an opening in diagrid structure with an attractor point

Hi! I am a beginner in grasshopper. I have a diagrid structure (from lunchbox) on a curved surface. I am trying to use an attractor point…

Started by Philip Sailor

0 Jun 24, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service