Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lunchbox' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Triangles on Sphere by predefined Points

Hey Guys, I'm kind of starting out with grasshopper and have a problem that seems to be easy to solve having the required knowledge. I am…

Started by Harald Lesan

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Harald Lesan

Help with frames orientation

Hello, I'll start off with the disclaimer that I am new to Grasshopper.  I am trying to solve an challenge where I need to place blocks al…

Started by Katy McCool

10 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

LunchBox - DiaGrid organic(fluid) structure

hi, i'm trying to do a tower that have an exterior fluid structre somethink like this one: i tryed on my surface diamond panels and a lof…

Started by Rares

5 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

panel optimization/list sorting with galapagos

Hello, Thanks to Ethan's help, I've created a script that uses lunchbox and an image sampler to divide a facade into diagrid panels with "w…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by naam ben shalom

lunchbox and kangaroo plugin not working

Hi there!! I recently installed Kangaroo, but when I opened grasshopper the plugin for Lunchbox dissapeared.  I checked File>Special Fo…

Started by Laura

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Catherine Moore

How to achieve faceted quad tessellation?

Hi everyone, I am trying to use lunch box to achieve the following model: But on lunchbox what would be the sequence to do the mirrored…

Started by ndy_123

0 Feb 1, 2016

Converting hexagonal 3D surfaces in Kangaroo

Hi All, I want to create a 'tree'-like column and subsequently generate planar surfaces of the hexagonal design so that we can construct i…

Started by Tania Kaushal

2 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by mark zirinsky

URGENT!!!!!!!problems with kangaroo (form finding) and lunchbox (panelization)

Hi guys, I have two problems with kangaroo and lunchbox that I can not solve. I want to create a structure through kangaroo and later panne…

Started by esc11

4 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by esc11

HOW to solve the pattern surface gap?

HI!Everyone,I am a new for here. I have a problem can not solve. I use the lunchbox  hex and patchsurf component to build the pattern. But…

Started by Gboy

1 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Lunchbox panneling can't close where seam of closed loft surface is

Hi, I have a  closed surface done by revolve command in Rhino. In grasshopper I use Lunchbox to apply a hexagon grid. Unfortunately no mat…

Started by Aleksandar Dimitrov

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Aleksandar Dimitrov

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service