Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'loft' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single symmetrical Surface Through Half Sections And Rails

Hello! I would like to obtain a symmetrical single surface with seamless junction in the middle from the blue cross sections and green rail…

Started by Laurent B

0 Feb 6, 2017

Loft simple curves (lines) to generate surfaces

Hi All, I have generated a number of lines, with the aim of translating them say 25 units in the x. With two lists and lofting between th…

Started by Kenyon Graham

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Kenyon Graham

Extruding surfaces v Lofting curves

Hi Attached is a definition where I have generated a simple box girder section by the use of mirroring achieving a surface with the aim of…

Started by Kenyon Graham

3 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Filling the gap / Create solid between 2 curved surfaces

Hi all,I am fairly new to Grasshopper and I ran into this issue while I'm exploring design alternatives for my uni's project. As seen in th…

Started by Siok

0 Jan 9, 2017

Add thickness to a surface for 3d-printing

Hello everyone,This might be a familiar issue to many of you but I could not find an answer for it in previous discussions (might be me not…

Started by Mohammad Askarzadeh

15 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Lofting trouble

Hi all, I've been having some real trouble with lofting some closed planar polylines, the intention is to loft each pair of lines but they…

Started by Laurens

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Laurens

Sweep 2 make strange things

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to do a form like the shell of some insect. I was trying to sweep 2 but it doesnt do it corectly. Can anyone,…

Started by Georgios Grigoriadis

0 Nov 21, 2016

Cannot loft a list of lists with two curves in it. Can someone please help me with it?

Hi, I'm trying to create a wall of louvers. I ended up with a list of lists with two curves in each list. I tried to loft the lists of cur…

Started by Ranj

3 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Ranj

twist problem by lofting for 180° rotated mobius shape

Hello, I'm trying to rebuild the Phoenix Center in Beijing, which is almost a 180° rotated mobius shape. I had problem by lofting the sha…

Started by Isabel

2 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Isabel

ZIG-ZAG LOFTING

Hi All, I'm trying to loft (straight sections) between two set of curves. Ideally, I would like to achieve something like this:…

Started by Danny Le

3 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service