Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'loft' (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loft curves&points question

Hi everyone,I know that The standard  loft component within GH will not loft curves and point .Today ,I intersect a series of pipes and the…

Started by Alpha222

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

loft problem

i don't understand this one. and i thought i was getting some progress...i made some operations, so i have 3 groups of circles and i want t…

Started by javier zaratiegui

7 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

Curve from Surface / Surface to Curve?

Greetings all, Many times when using Rhino/Grasshopper, I end up deleting curves by accident or through one way or another, and so am left…

Started by jali

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by jali

twisting surfaces array

Hello. am fairly new to GH. i have created a surface that twists differently depending on the distance to a point attractor and it's fallof…

Started by Wojciech Hydzik

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Wojciech Hydzik

a twisted loft & multiple radii control

hello all, I have 2 questions; I expect the 1st is more simple than the 2nd to solve...? How do I untwist the lofted circles? and secon…

Started by ads

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

lofting two curves

hello, i am just starting to get into grasshopper and luckily found found the explanations on web.me.com/rhino3dtv.... i want to start with…

Started by roberto gagliano

7 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Manuel

Lofting a surface starting with a series of points

I'm starting with a series of points which change position along the Z axis based on the distance between an additional point and any of th…

Started by J P Polewczak

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by J P Polewczak

ETFE Cushion-like surfaces from Triangular Polysurfaces

Hi Everyone, I am trying to make ETFE cushion-like surfaces from this definition compiled by Luis and Damien and i am struggling as usual:…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

How to Sweep or Loft these two curves?

Hi there, I´ve been trying around to make a surface from the two curves shown in the attachment. But no chance for me, I can´t get it work…

Started by h8cru

4 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

Lofting periodic and closed curves

Newbie to GH hoping someone has a simple answer to this problem. I have a definition where two 3D curves are generated from a set of point…

Started by Damon Caldwell

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service