Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'line' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Split curve with points

Hi,I've been trying to split a bunch of lines with a set of points with not too much luck.I know the shatter component only accepts curve p…

Started by Victor Bredin

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by roberto gagliano

Loxodrome

Here is a GH definition of a symetric loxodrome on a sphere. I imagine it could be done in any revolution object. I used equations from a w…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

5 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Principal curvature lines on surfaces: need some advice please

Hi,   To generate a grid structure based on a surface, I wanted to determine the principal curvature lines in a UV-point. This seems more c…

Started by Niels De Temmerman

18 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by zhaolun_yang

Creating line thickness in grasshopper: roads, walls, etc. - help please!

Hi! I am trying to take a number of intersecting curves, generating in rhino, and create outlines of the shape that would be created if tho…

Started by MMiller

12 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Roman

find the closest point

hey! i am trying to find the close points to the curves that im using, i mean, if there is a point that its distance from each curve is sma…

Started by Hanan Tanasra

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Hanan Tanasra

Vector according to: axis + angle + direction (points)

Hi guys, I'm trying to find an option in GH, to create a vector. It has to be made accroding to: -an axis -an angle -a point (that gives me…

Started by AK

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Delete seam lines on a lofted surface

Hi  Can anyone please help me to remove the seam line shown in the image?  I am also attaching the GH file.  It seems to be generated in t…

Started by DanTheMan

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Archemo

Get a line or a curve with every point coloured in different colour

Hi,   I would like to have each and every point in a curve or Line or a list of points to have different colour of various shades of RGB. …

Started by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Masaaki Miki

Bending a line into an arc

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to bend a line with a given length to create an arc by moving the start and end point of the line closer…

Started by Cameron Cummings

7 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Ashley Cichocki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service