Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colliding bended Stripes

Hello,i try to collide falling/bending stripes with already standing stripes...(the collision is based on this video:https://www.youtube.co

Started by zeno

0 Jan 20, 2017

tensile structure in kangaroo

Hi I'm trying to create a 6 point tent in kangaroo but I am very new to this plug-in and there are barely any tutorial in how to create th…

Started by SIMON ESCABI SANTOS

3 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Nenov Ivo

Reciprocal Frame on barrel vault. (kangaroo?)

can anybody help me to create a barrel vault with Kangaroo with this geometry? I need to keep the lengths and the angles constants. It's a…

Started by Francesca Burchi

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Francesca Burchi

inflation simulation from hexagonal curve

hi everyone,  i've just started using grasshopper and i'm having some problems with this file.  I'd like to make this structure inflate an…

Started by Lucrezia Calvi

3 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Lucrezia Calvi

Does your Kangaroo solver look like this?

I just recently decided to switch to Kangaroo 2 to make some mesh folding solutions and so far I'm just super confused by the new solver. S…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Auxetic re-entrant honeycomb simulation

Hi everyone,I am working on a project for my master thesis and I am trying to simulate the bending of a 2D pattern extruded in Z direction…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Lorenzo Mirante

Spring Force and Solver in C# and Kangaroo

Hi all, I am learning to write C# code and am trying to simulate what Kangaroo could do with spring forces. In the attached gh file, I am…

Started by Timothy Tai

1 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Circular Ridge for Tubular Mesh Relaxation on Kangaroo?

Hi Guys, I started from a tube-like mesh and tried to add a ridge that would represent a kind of plastic hoop stopping the nylon to fully…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Manuel

Mesh stretched between spiraling lines

Hello, I am here to ask for help again... I have made a system that is inspired by Achim Menges' hygroskin : it uses wood that reacts to hu…

Started by Nicholas Sandquist

0 Nov 28, 2016

more origami

trying to understand more of origami in kangaroo, what lines can be folds and what lines can be valleys, also, does the mesh has to be a tr…

Started by dvdrbls

0 Nov 27, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service