Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'installation' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper for Rhino 5.0

Hello, Is there a version of Grasshopper that will work on Rhino 5.0 (no relase update?). I am trying to install the GH for Rhno 4.0 but it…

Started by Caroline

2 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

unrecognizable grasshopper installer plzzz help

Hi everyone I recently found out a weird issue of installing updated version of grasshopper for rhino 5 when download is completed, the ins…

Started by Weiyi Tan

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Weiyi Tan

installation

how to upgrade to version sr3 if the update does not work?   when installing  grasshopper_0.9.56.0   an error  how to…

Started by Vorontsov Vladislav

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Weaverbird not installing correctly?

Hi, I have downloaded the latest version of weaverbird however it seems that not all the components have installed and there are some missi…

Started by Anthony Perrotta

0 Apr 16, 2013

weaverbird component ID conflict

hello, I´ve just installed the new weaverbird colors ver.4.4 component for grasshopper, replacing the old weaverbird ver.3.2, and when I st…

Started by dadandroid

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Deniz Yıldırım

weaverbird only shows up in command line not in grasshopper?

It seems so weird to have the weaverbird installed but only shows up in the command line in rhino instead of in grasshopper. I don't know w…

Started by Archieboy

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

Unable to load Grasshopper on Rhino Evaluation?

I just downloaded the Rhino trial from Mcneel (SR9) and the latest version of grasshopper from the link above (0.8.0013).   I'm running Win…

Started by Nathan

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

0.8.0001 and 0.8.0004 -- Split installations?

For some reason, I am experiencing a strange installation problem that started right when I installed 0.8.0004.   I have Rhino 4.0 and 5.…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Wood

installation - troubleshooting

Hello Tudor Cosmatu, hello Sebastien Perrault! We tried to reproduce your problems regarding the installation of Karamba but haven't succee…

Started by Karamba3D

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by BenjaminMoore

Noob cant get plugin started

i was recommended Grasshopper from another rhino tutorial website. i downloaded the standard version v0.5 i think. i installed it then real…

Started by David Horan

1 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by David Horan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by