Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'input' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hybrid Digital/Analog model - using gh and firefly to control radioactive environments

Digital/ Analog Hybrid model I am attempting to design and build a hybrid digital/ analog model that uses live inputs from a camera, gras…

Started by Peter White

0 Oct 12, 2014

movement of an object in rhinospace as vector input for Python

Hey everyone, Is there any way in the middle of the script you can make it pause, giving an opportunity for a movement of an object in rhin…

Started by Matthew Leta

8 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Matthew Leta

Sound controlled structures

hi does anyone know what the simplest approach would be to input an audio file into grasshopper and link it to a 3D Dimensional point Grid…

Started by eva tucek

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by eva tucek

Domain² Input parameter default value

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me how can I assign a default value to this inputparameter code line:pManager.AddInterval2DParameter("Domain²",…

Started by Pieter Segeren

6 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Where is this component in GH?

Hello GH users, I have just started using GH and was trying to create object manipulated mesh, can somebody please tell me what and where…

Started by Raja

2 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Raja

cluster bug: in- & outputs remember casting type

Changed data types inside a cluster do not cause a reset on the data type of in- and outputs:

Started by phillip

0 Dec 18, 2013

c# Component Array Input

Hello, I am trying to get input an array of points from the points component of grasshopper into a c# component but it gets the inputs as '…

Started by Cen Ner

3 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Cen Ner

I finally manged to get user key input, but want some improvements.

I used Firefly's "Is Key Pressed" function with "Timer" function. I also used "Record Data" function to receive the data 'only' when a chan…

Started by David Lee

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by David Lee

How to get the input parameter of your GH_Component in vb.net

In the class that builds the GH_component you register the parameter inputs in a Protected Overrides Sub. Now how can I use the input in an…

Started by Hans Hubers

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

REQUEST: Dynamic Multi-Slider Input

Request is for a dynamic multislider object, which creates X number of sliders based on an integer.  Ideally this object would be connecta…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service