Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mechanical Simulation with Kangaroo

Hi I am trying to make a piston with Kangaroo.  I cant get it to work!  Does anyone see anything wrong with this definition? T hanks in a…

Started by Anthony Rosengren

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Anthony Rosengren

Kangaroo Chain question (incomming newbie warning)

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to Grasshopper and Kangaroo and I am slowly figuring things out but there are a few things that I am stuck on. I a…

Started by Kevin Pazik

13 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by J K

Brick facade generated from pictures

Hello, this is my first work with Grasshopper. I generated a brick facade with changes by pictures. My problem is that the scale from the…

Started by Jens

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jens

Help me, I need definition of a roof :) whith grasshopper and kangaroo

Hello! Seeking help, I'm starting in rhino, grasshopper and kangaroo. I have modeling (Rhino), but I need to get to that form of cover (roo…

Started by Ignacia Fernandez

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

Transform a mesh into a unique simple surface

hi there! I am new here and with this amazing software. I am working in rhino on a mesh, and I would like to switch it into a unique surfa…

Started by Leonardo Ronchi

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Ronchi

Dividing a cut surface

Hi guys, I hope my screens is clear enough to explain what im trying to do. I would like to surface within the boundary of the selected su…

Started by Dao Wei Lim

3 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Dao Wei Lim

generating patterns from human-data

hello guys, i was wondering - since there are so many grasshopper experts out there and i have a hard time with ... well, logical thinking,…

Started by k huettler

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Need help with non planar region splitting

Hi all, first off, I am new to GH and have been trying to learn via these discussions and forums and tutorials but haven't been able to fin…

Started by Nicholas Silagy

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Silagy

definition help

hello to everyone I would like to get some help with my definition since i am not able to create the panels I am required to complete a co…

Started by Rafael Guerra

0 Apr 22, 2016

Easy Script Help

Hi beautiful people, I'm new to grasshopper and having a little issue with the attached script where as I can't figure out how to keep my s…

Started by Sophie Carter

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Sophie Carter

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service