Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latitude Longitude grid/mesh on sphere

Hi all,This might be more of a mathematical question than a GH-technique question, but I'll try anyway:I would like to construct a latitude…

Started by Anne Romme

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Anne Romme

Equal square/rectangle grid on irregular surface? Panelizing?

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get a grid going on an irregular surface, but I'm trying to get each square/rectangle to have the same width a…

Started by Ra

13 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by biboarchitect

Rotating individual components populated along a grid

Currently This definition creates a component that is propagated onto a flat hexagonal pattern, we were able to rotate the field of panels…

Started by Adrian von der Osten

8 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

My points are not showing up

I know that when you create points they are supposed to show up as X's in the rhino window. For some reason they dont show up at all in rhi…

Started by David Spittler

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by David Spittler

I really need some help making a grid on a surface

I'm trying to make a grid on a surface. The surface is similar to the one on the second image, what I managed to make so far is what's on t…

Started by Emil Klagenberg

17 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

Shifting a grid

Hi guys,   How would you shift this grid so that the components would fit one behind the other ?   hope it makes sense,   many thanks,   Ar…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 May 29, 2010
Reply by Ivo A. Semerdjiev

deforming points grid

Hello there, I'm fairly new to Grasshopper - I just started 2 months ago. I need to be able to change and control a points grid. Right no…

Started by Stefan Bader

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Stefan Bader

Can you / How do you get (x,y) points from a DOMAIN 2?

Hey,  We are trying to use the Graph Mapper to create an irregular grid and I have achieved this for one geometry (bubbles, see below), but…

Started by Gabrielle Phillips

0 May 21, 2010

colored grid from image

I am working on the translation of a raster image to a colored grid surface of squares based on the colors of the image. I have attached tw…

Started by Dennnis

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by Dennnis

Hexagonal Grid with Equal Sides

Hi guys,   Would anyone know how to have a hexagonal grid on a surface which would approximately have equal sides ?   I have been trying tw…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 May 12, 2010
Reply by Francisco Lara

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service