Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'export' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wish: Save as dll?

I was wondering about possibly exporting a gh definition as a dll..... By default this dll would: expose the sliders as inputs package al…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Generating Clean Meshes for export into Max- Genertate

I am exploring some design concepts for a residential project. I am using vector math and attractor points to generate variable openings in…

Started by Ben Fortunato

1 May 3, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

Exporting Color Gradient To Max

I'm not sure that this is the right forum for this question but I was wondering if anyone knew how to link color information from rhino to…

Started by Ben Fortunato

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

problems exporting mesh to ecotect

Hi I am having trouble with the simple tashk of exporting my mesh to ecotect... It looks like all the mesh is loading(in ecotect)... but th…

Started by megan sadler

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Export to files

Hey guys, I have a question about exporting geometry from a layer to seperate files in python. Im just starting so im not that advance yet…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

4 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Arie-Willem de Jongh

Export Mesh Colors to Max?

Hi All,   I want to take a mesh that has color attributed and import it into Max for rendering.  Is there anyway to do this? If I can't br…

Started by Joseph Brennan

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Martin Dembski

rhino keeps crashing on exporting an image sampled-file

hi,   I´ve got a problem with one of my grasshopper generated rhino files. It´s probally not stricktly a GH-problem but maybe GH is the sou…

Started by Emiel Tijhuis

0 Oct 20, 2011

exporting a low-res image

Hi,   I have one question that is it possible to export the grasshopper landscape in zoom levels smaller then 100%. To show what I'm up to…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Yasushi Sakai

Export Grasshopper Definition as a Vector Drawing

Hello All!   Is there any way to export the graphic display of a Grasshopper definition in some format that conserves the line work as vect…

Started by Gabrielle Sacknoff

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Export Hi-Image

Hi guys! I'm trying to export a Hi-Image from a GH file but it does not work because the file is really heavy. Does somebody know how to ex…

Started by Chichizola10

13 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service