Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'duplicate' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

duplicate points

I think there might be an issue in 0.9.0056 with the duplicate points component  even just feeding in a list of two coincident points (tole…

Started by gennaro senatore

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by jozze

List dilema

Hi, I'm having problem with the logic in a script I'm writing. I have a list [1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,7] and I want to remove all the values tha…

Started by Miguel Rus

10 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Anton Bakker

find duplicate objects with hashtable

could I find and identified duplicate point3d in a list ( example) with a dictionary and a hashtable? ... or, had better to use  some other…

Started by pepe ballesteros

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Duplication problems.

Hi all! how's going?i'm working on a definition. i've got a problem with the duplication of the filleted curves; i want to duplicate them a…

Started by Maurizio Barberio

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Maurizio Barberio

Duplicate Point Identification

I'm having a hard time identifying duplicate points. Attached is a definition that seems like it would work. So far using it sometimes work…

Started by Gabe Krause

10 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Stefan

Sending a duplicate to one and list and the other one to another list

Hello,  I'm sorry this may be a very obvious question, but i haven't used the list tool before.  I was wondering if I want to use dispatch…

Started by Kal

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Kal

triangualted points to curves into "laths"?

Hi there, i created a definition and a problem appeared... imagine a cloud of points and i triangualted them. afterwards the created line…

Started by andreas andreas

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by andreas andreas

Select Duplicate Components in Grasshopper

Hi David,   Would it be possible to add a tool which would identify components which do exactly the same thing and produce the exact same g…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Feb 27, 2011

repeating a curve...

Hi, im really new to grasshopper and ive been trying to simply repeat this curve a number of times, preferably on a slider so that it can b…

Started by Noah H

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Gambino

Rhutil method for "duplicate edge" ?

Hi guys, Is there a RhUtil method to Duplicate Edges of Surface or Mesh? cheers, arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

6 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service