Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'delaunay' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi Delaunay Definition Breaking

I've been trying to replicate a definition I found but am having some trouble figuring out the final step in where it's breaking. I cannot…

Started by Capt_Spiff

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by johnnyUtah05

Mesh Volume (bounding?..) Shrink Wrap

Hi all, I hope you will be able to help. I'm sure there must be an easy solution to this and I am just not seeing it. I am trying to crea…

Started by Paul Thorpe

2 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Paul Thorpe

Delaunay mesh on different surfaces...is it possible?!?

Hi guys! I want to use delaunay mesh component on different surfaces to recreate a caotic triangulation.  The problem is that I can use del…

Started by esc11

17 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

nurbs wrapping funky surface

Hi all, I´m trying to control a cloud of points to be able to create a nurbs srf. object through srfGrid component. The thing is that inste…

Started by jozze

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by jozze

Points to Mesh Sphere

Hi All, I am attempting to create a mesh from a set of points (elevation values).  However, these values are mapped to a sphere, which mak…

Started by Robert Cannavino

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Delaunay solver

I guess it's a question to David only...  What kind of method is used to get the delaunay triangulation in GH ? I've implemented the lower…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

How to obtain an accurate, smooth terrain model from a set of 3d points?

Hi everybody. I have a little task to do. I have a file containing a set of 3d points that are the result of a topographic survey of a piec…

Started by Matteo Falduto

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

delaunay/coons/kang meshing method

Hi, I need a meshing tool able to consider specific points ("emitters", like corners or other user-defined points) around which it is possi…

Started by Guillaume Niel

9 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Oliver Hampel

Triangulate surface

Hello everyone! I'm kind of inexperienced with grasshopper and I need help with something that I can't find a solution to, but I guess its…

Started by Tomás Asenjo

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Tomás Asenjo

How do I extract items of a list one by one and not as a group?

Hello, I am trying to export the coordinates of some points from a "cull pattern" definition and combine them with one extra point in orde…

Started by jnm

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by