Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating a data tree from another data tree

Hi, I want to craft a data tree from an existing data tree based on a specific pattern (in this case I wand to do what "Diamond Grid" comp…

Started by Mani Kh

5 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

Parse Data tree branches into 2d array or their own array : python

I'm working with a simple data tree, in python. the data tree is just two points on their own branch. currently I have a single python arr…

Started by Nico Azel

9 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Visual cues for data trees

I am proposing an idea to help stay afloat when manipulating data trees. The idea would be to use font colors on indices and paths to keep…

Started by Olivier Suire

9 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Olivier Suire

Branch Organization

I've got a few questions regarding branch structure and organization. In this case the branch structure is very important as it is ID'ing t…

Started by Shaun

2 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Shaun

Changing Z values in a list!

Hi Guys, I was wondering if there was a way to change the z values for a set of points. For example replacing the z values for the point…

Started by Jonathan Paljor

2 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Paljor

values asociated to points in an excel file

hello! I haven't found anyone doing anything similar in the forum, so... hopefully this won't help only me.. in a nutshell in excel or…

Started by Rabbit

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Rabbit

How to combine branches where some items are of same value?

Good day GH friends, Its already taking me days contemplating on this problem and yet still unsuccessful to come up with a solution. I wish…

Started by Homar

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Homar

Importing KML data from Google LocationHistory into Grasshopper

Hello is there any possibilitie to import kml-data into grasshopper to generate  a route with this data? The goal is to generate out of the…

Started by Chris Gruber

2 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Chris Gruber

Match number of items in each branch

Hi everyone, I have two lists of curves A and B, both have the same number of branches, but list A have only one item per branch and list…

Started by Martha

2 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Martha

Export / Import data from different grasshopper files

Hello everybody, I'm trying to break the GH calculation flow and export some data trees at a given point, to import them again in another…

Started by Pietro Florio

6 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Pietro Florio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service