Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cull' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

compare and cull

Hi, I have this definition, where I need to cull out all numbers that there isn't two of (see attached definition) ... does anyone have an…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

Cull edge points of a grid of varying dimensions

I have created a grid of points and I would like to cull the edge points of the grid automatically when I increase/decrease the 'x,y' dimen…

Started by Datum

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by RWNB

Splitting flattened lists where "new lines" start?

Hi guys, Is there a way to split a list when a "new line starts" as the image below indicates in blue? The grid is not regular so "flip ma…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Cull smaller (area) of two coplanar surfaces

Hi,   I am trying to compare two coplanar surfaces based on area and cull the smaller of the surfaces.  The surfaces are shared walls of ad…

Started by Matthew Schexnyder

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew Schexnyder

need help with Cull

I'm trying to finish the TUDelft tutorial number 2 (http://wiki.bk.tudelft.nl/toi-pedia/Tutorial_2_-_Surface_Manipulation)   I am stuck on…

Started by Taylour

6 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Taylour

Modify True False Pattern

Hi all! I'm trying to modify true false list of a 'larger' key, i.e. i want to change every 'true' which is two after a 'false' to be a fal…

Started by James Lee

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by James Lee

Boolean Pattern from Intersection Operation

Hello everyone. I came up with a small problem during some study work. All I need to proceed is somehow a boolean pattern (for culling) fr…

Started by Patrick Bedarf

11 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Aida Ramirez Marrujo

Remove item IF intersecting

Hi, I am trying to make a line based parametric stud wall definition, and im trying to remove the last two studs that are intersecting.   C…

Started by tvett

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

list management fix

Hello all! I am working on a definition that essentially needs to take a list and create a series of polylines, with the first polyline bei…

Started by Alex Fritz

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Alex Fritz

loft a series of curves with its offset

Hello there,I have this funny problem: -I have a series of curves -I have a series of curves that are offset from the previous curves -now…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service