Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cull' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cull issue sweeping surface along rails

Hi, I have been trying to sweep two surfaces which represent a solid and an open section along a line/curve. The surfaces represent a pre…

Started by Kenyon Graham

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Kenyon Graham

Reduce mesh with gradient

I'm trying to reduce my mesh in a more controlled way.  I want to remove the meshes created in a gradient pattern.  This is what I've been…

Started by Liam Morrow

0 Nov 14, 2015

Gradient cull of mesh faces

I'm trying to remove a series of mesh faces in a gradient from transparent at the top to a more dense mesh at the bottom.  I've been able t…

Started by Liam Morrow

0 Nov 11, 2015

To cull or not to cull in Galapagos

Hello Everybody, I was wondering if there was a way to let Galapagos decide for every single item of a list wheter it should be culled or…

Started by Dominik Simon

4 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Dominik Simon

random spheres on segments line

Hello, I have got a little problem with my project going on. In grasshopper i want to make a line, which is divided into segments at the ki…

Started by sander geertzen

4 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by sander geertzen

Sorting / Selecting points on a diagrid

All, I am still working through the creation of a diagrid for a wood gridshell, and could use some of the collective wisdom of the discuss…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

15 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

remap data tree from cull pattern

so im trying to sort a grafted list that has an accompanying cull pattern based on the cull pattern. there are groups of "true" in each bra…

Started by Pmpetros

6 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Meerkat GIS Street Offset - trim/cull intersecting curves

Hello, I am reading curves from a SHP file using Meerkat in Grasshopper. The curves are placed where streets are placed. I have offset in…

Started by Forrest Walker Whitmore

18 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Creating overlapping collections of points

Greetings, I am working on a gridshell design, where the base structure and pattern will have an overlay of shingled elements. In order to…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

3 May 1, 2015
Reply by Gregory D Thomson

HELP!!!! Change direction/axis of cull pattern

I am new to Grass Hopper today. I am trying to create a brick wall... Does anyone know how to change the direction or axis of true/false…

Started by marcus

2 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Matthew Law

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by