Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'color' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IMAGE SAMPLER - COLOUR VALUES?

Hi all, I currently have a basic image sampler script, the original image is a coloured Australian note and I want to know if its possible…

Started by Emily Aqui

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Visual cues for data trees

I am proposing an idea to help stay afloat when manipulating data trees. The idea would be to use font colors on indices and paths to keep…

Started by Olivier Suire

9 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Olivier Suire

Brick Wall Color Pattern

Hi All, I'm relatively new to Grasshopper and am on a deadline to finish this. I've been working on this project, and am a bit stumped. I'…

Started by KEN

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by KEN

color by angle for a land surface

I have a series of 4-point surfaces and I am trying to classify them based on the measure of an angle. I would like to assign color to thes…

Started by TonboNasake

16 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Hanley

Baking Attributes

Hi everyone...   I am trying to also bake attributes like color and material ... I found Giulios brilliant Component:     http://www.grassh

Started by Robin

13 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Guido R

Rendering Mesh Color

There are around 2000 meshes with 500 different shades of green. I simply cannot render any color in V-Ray. any solutions?

Started by Furkan Demirci

2 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Jitter points within branches keeping custom preview

Hello,  Probably a simple solution I can't figure out. As attached, i have 5 zones filled with points. each zone has 3 categories of point…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

0 Feb 22, 2015

Extract numeric value from image color

Hi there, I'm in need of some help here, I don't know how to proceed.  The problem is the following: I have an image corresponding to a vor…

Started by Andrew

2 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Andrew

Proper RGB values from gradient

So I am just playing around with the gradient node and noticed something strange. If I double click one of the control points in the gradi…

Started by Armin Seltz

13 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Custom preview different side of one surface. Seems impossible

Hello everyone?  I am just wondering if its possible to custom preview 2 different colour on 2 side of one surface. Which simply means a s…

Started by Amaraa

0 Nov 27, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service