Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closest' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data structure with closest point example

Hi folks, because I (and many others I guess) are struggeling with data structures I want to show my solution I have found for my problem,…

Started by maxmelone

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

Point "repels" curves

Hello all, thanks the whole community for valuable information and advice that anyone can find around here. This is my first post and I hav…

Started by Nikitas Gk

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Nikitas Gk

How to start from a point perpendicularly and not the inverse?

Hello, I'd like to make a grid on topolines. It doesnt work weel the the closest point on a curve command. I get some trouble when the curv…

Started by Mick4Grasshopper

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

merge closest line into one

Hi everyone I'm trying to study this def... I want to merge all closest line into one. I tried with some components but doesn't seems to ge…

Started by Aldo Sollazzo

0 Jul 31, 2012

pframe and closest points problem

hey guys, i'm having an issue with orientating a curve profile back on to a road i am making. the definition works pretty well to make a fl…

Started by Linton

0 May 29, 2012

Iteration according to a given curve using Hoopsnake

Hi guys, I am trying to use a combination of Hoopsnake and Grasshopper to Loop a mesh iterations according to a path given curve. At the…

Started by Natasa

0 Mar 21, 2012

Closest point on mesh

Hi all Is there any function in SDK, or an algorithm to call a closest point on a mesh? I have about 8000 face mesh, which, if i turn int…

Started by enrique soriano

18 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by zhushunlai

Closest Point TO curve (boundary curve of point list)

Hi guys,   I am trying to draw a curve which would go through all the points that are on the outer edge of a list of point.   First i need…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Gwyll

can i find the second closest point?

Within a group of points, I want to select one of these points and find the nearest point to this point. I can't get the 'closest point' co…

Started by Alex Hogrefe

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Alex Hogrefe

vb.net: closest point from a list of points with index in list

I have a list of points and a separate point. I want to find the index of the point in the list that is closest to my single point. Is the…

Started by Benjamin Golder

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service