Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attractor' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divide curve in several fixed lenghts according to attractor point

Hello, I've been struggling since few days on an operation: I'd like to divide a curve, in different segments, with multiple fixed lenghts.…

Started by marulaboz

0 Nov 25, 2016

Make curved wall and be able to control curvature of it

I want to take this square grid wall with the extrusions and make it a curved will, sort of wavy. But I want to be able to control how much…

Started by Amanda Lucia

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Lucia

Populate 2D with different density based on attractor

Hello everyone! i might have a simple question but i cannot find a way to solve it. I have already searched the forum for solutions but i…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

13 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

From hexagonal to circle - attractor point

Hi, guys Iam facing new issue in ghp, Iam trying to make a pattern which could go from hexagonal shape to circular, this should be manage…

Started by Martin Babic

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Martin Babic

Custom Shape applied to attractor points

Hey everyone,   first post and sorry because i'm new to grasshopper but i need some help. Is there a way to use a custom geometry (in my ca…

Started by Kyle VK

20 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Drew Hastings

Multiple attractor points

Im new to Grasshopper, and Im trying to move points in Z plane, by responding to multiple atractor points. By now, I managed to do it with…

Started by Delfin Van

2 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Delfin Van

Help please,emergency! How could I this with attractor oint ?

Hello I am architecture student. I am new at this website. I am trying to such a pattern with an atractor point on a surface. Actually I a…

Started by UncleDrew

0 Oct 7, 2016

Reverse engineering Theatres on the Bay

Hi all. I am trying to reverse engineer a particular image from the Theatres on the Bay, Singapore. This phis particular image i…

Started by Davis Watts

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to use Attractor and Repellent Points

hi, that is my final project from 2nd year of architecture.I need a help.I have a grid system from attractor points.I need to add repellen…

Started by Mustafa SABIRLI

0 May 10, 2016

How can define a surface from grid ?

hi, ı am a very beginner person from grashopper.I am architecture student.this my second years project.ı tried to represent deformation of…

Started by Mustafa SABIRLI

0 May 5, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service