Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'architecture' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Trees

So I'm still trying to get my head around the idea of data trees. With my definition below, I've figured out how to extract certain cells,…

Started by David Robertson

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by David Robertson

Spherical Walls

I'm trying to control portions of the sphere that I want to become a wall. I can't figure out how to trim the sides of the sphere. I can ge…

Started by David Robertson

0 Jan 22, 2013

Building units optimization based on sunlight penetration

I'm trying to approach following problem: I Have a given volume with flexible units packed inside of it(units can change size or either be…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by andreaquartara

Circular Staircase building script

A script i wrote the other day that speeds up an annoying process... enjoy... and feel free to call out any bugs.   the only input need fro…

Started by Mario L

0 Dec 13, 2012

Final Thesis

Thought I would share this with everyone, seeing  much of it was done with grasshopper, python, and other tools. It is a look into data dr…

Started by Zachary Soflin

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

Creating 3d Voronoi Skeleton

Hi,   I created a 3D voronoi block from a point cloud and am now trying to figure out how to create the script to turn the voronois into a…

Started by KCerv

15 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Kudless

Stair from curves definition

Hello, I am trying to work in a GH definition that creates stairs from given 2D curves, but I got stocked in the middle of the attempt. I c…

Started by Francesc Salla

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Francesc Salla

Protozoa Add-on

A new grasshopper 0.8 Add-on has been created to help second year design students in the School of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of…

Started by Matthew Swarts

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Danny Andrés Osorio Gaviria

Scriptable Joint Need (for U.S. competition)

We are looking for a Grasshopper Jockey that can help in the design of a GH routine for a "scriptable joint" as part of a U.S. based compet…

Started by ujda

0 Aug 5, 2010

Thinking a new way of Designing a building layout

Hey all, I'm a student in my final year of M.Architecture studies. I have a very good concept but I'm still a n00b in scripting and rhino.…

Started by Gia Harton

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by Gia Harton

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service