Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'VB' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner Question About DotNet VB Documentation

Is there any documentation in DotNet VB (grasshopper) that I can easily findthe Methods I want as in Monkey?

Started by Archieboy

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

L-System Trees and Rabbit

I am wanting to create a L-system 3d tree structure similar to that done on the Morphocode.com website (see link below), where the tree wil…

Started by Datum

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Datum

gHowl and VB

Hello!   I was trying to connect  gHowl with VBscript and for some reason I could not get around it. In the forum threads  I just read that…

Started by Niya S.

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Niya S.

Grasshopper vb functions

Hello,Could anyone point me where can i find a list of all available functions(objects) that are used in grasshopper with a small descripti…

Started by Danijel Ivanusevic

4 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ben Sitler

How to construct and visualize plane in VB

Hi guysWith this code all I obtained is a series of null plane. How can I fix this problem inside VB?Thanks  Private Sub RunScript(ByVal Li…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Excel to Grasshopper? Help?

Hi everyone! I had an attempt at inputting excel data into grasshopper using this tutorial: http://liquidtectonics.blogspot.com/2009/01/gra

Started by Ra

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

Output lines to Illustrator?

So I have finally (almost) completed my first project in GH!  Now I just need some help to make some pretty 'process' drawings for my portf…

Started by Nathan

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by taz

Bug inside some methods o classes?

This week I'm going into VB NET scriptting with GH an I have taked some examples to analyze and modify it. I have tried to translate some o…

Started by Ángel Linares

2 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

Perpendicular frames along a curve in VB

Hi,   I am trying to make perpendicular frames along a curve using the following syntax:      Dim t as Double = 0.5 Dim nFrame as New OnPla…

Started by Eric Werner

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

Smooth transformation of an arch to line

Hello everyone, My problem is to create a set of curves with the same lenght that are gradual transformations of an arc into a straight li…

Started by Eric Werner

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Eric Werner

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service