Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surface' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concave sub surfaces

Hi, I'm pretty novice in parametric design on Grasshopper and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to make concave sub su…

Started by Nelson

4 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Nelson

Creating a Mesh Cave/Tunnel From Points

Hello All, I'm semi-familiar with grasshopper and have a general understanding of lists and data matching, but not a spectacular one. The…

Started by Daniel Gault

19 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

Cutting spheres into surface, pattern

Is there a more efficient way of doing this? I'm using an image sampler to plot spheres on a surface then using those spheres to cut into t…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 9, 2017

Flexed surface creation

Hi. I'm trying to make a sort of flexed surface that inscribed in a certain area. I tried finding the shape with Kangaroo, but the result…

Started by Gangura Petru

1 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Culling parts of surfaces that overlap

Hello community! I have a head scratcher that I desperately need help with. The Setting: I have a set of partially overlapping surfaces.…

Started by Mohammed Makki

10 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Fading pattern on a triangular surface

Hi to everyone, I'm rookie of gh, forgive me is this post could be considered stupid, but... I'm following an exercise from Tedeschi's AAD…

Started by Davide Traverso

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Attila Jónás

Hi, i need some advice about making a spaceframe under a facated surface

Hello people, let me just start with the fact that I'm new to grasshopper and I don't know where else to refer to I hope you guys can help…

Started by Jsalit

0 Mar 16, 2017

Pattern Box Division

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to create a pattern on multiple surfaces that makes the individual squares generated from a grid turn on / off w…

Started by Chris Thornton

6 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Chris Thornton

Help with attractor points!

Hello! For starters, I'm a newbie in grasshopper.  I am trying to create the condition below, where certain parts of a flat surface touch t…

Started by David H

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

[HELP PLEASE] How can I associate these projected points to create surface columns?

Hi guys, how are you? I just got into grasshopper in a few days and I am trying to modeling a structural column surface (as an example cent…

Started by Pedro Alexandre Aniceto

0 Feb 19, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service