Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surface' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circle extrusion ?

Hello, i guess this is a pretty basic Rhino question to solve but i am kind of new at this. The problem is i have a curve i want to extrude…

Started by javier duran

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by mohammad shaiqueuddin

Evaluate Surface Component Bug v0.8.0010

The Normal and the Frame output from the Evaluate Surface Component has two errors (unexpected results). These are the two end points of an…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 May 2, 2011

Planarity of Target Boxs using SBox

Yikes -   How do I produce target boxes for a box morph that have at least one planar side?    My target boxes were made with SBox (Surface…

Started by seth denizen

0 Apr 12, 2011

Flatten Curve

Hi, I am looking to make a series of planar surfaces from curves cut from a BREP. Most of the Plane-BREP intersections work fine but some r…

Started by kermin chok

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Looking for trim a surface with many other surfaces.

Hello World,    So I'm able to Boolean Difference the main surface with one surface at a time, but I am trying to avoid having to do this 2…

Started by Tim Vassallo

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Kyle Schillaci

Trouble with surface split giving strange outcome

All,   I have some trouble with the surface Split function. Somehow it does not do what i thought it should do. In my model i have Four ver…

Started by Tijl Uijtenhaak

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by taz

problem with Surface From Points

I have problems with Surface From Points, earlier versions could make a surface from a rectangular grid with the Surface From Points, setti…

Started by Aaron O.

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Aaron O.

Subtracting 3D Lines that fall outside solid

I have created a grid and from the points I have then generated some 3d L system trees (using rabbit) of varying heights which relate to a…

Started by Datum

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Datum

Adaptive apertures

Hi guys,   Following on from my post yesterday, i found a better example of what im trying to achieve, ive attached a jpeg, for anyone that…

Started by David Paine

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by David Paine

Divided surface selection

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to select surfaces from one that has been split up to create a pattern? For example, a surface sp…

Started by David Lister

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by irem sönmez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service