Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'List' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weave two lists to get a data tree

How would i weave two lists in this manner to get a data tree?   A= [A,B,C,D,E,F] B = [x,y,z]   Result tree   [A][x,y,z] [B][x,y,z] [C][x,y…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

9 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Value List Solution Save State

I noticed that Solution> Save State only saves slider and graph mapper values.  Is there a way to make it save the value from a Value Li…

Started by Geoff

0 Oct 24, 2011

Splitting a list with a integer check...

Is there a way to split a list into two on the basis of a provided integer... list items greater than the integer separate from the ones sm…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

12 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

Path Mapper and Diagrid

Hi,i have a pointgrid and want to reorganize the structure. i dont want them to be in a list like one after another. they should organize l…

Started by klumpen

12 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by klumpen

List Of(List (Of On3dPoint)

Hello, I would appreciate any help on this: I have a <List of On3dPoint lists>.  (I also tried this as a List of Object, where Object…

Started by Kat Park

1 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Park

Randomly Shuffle and Periodically Re-Shuffle a list?

I am working on an Arduino project, via Firefly, where I want to color code someone's distance from a sensor by using Blue, Green and Red L…

Started by Alex Fritz

0 Apr 12, 2011

List Item: Set Multiple Generic Datas

Nothing Happens   I was expecting to enter some numbers in the Rhino command line.  

Started by Danny Boyes

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

List sorting problem

My patch creates a volume around a centerline curve. I want to make it scaleable to multiple input curves without copy+pasting components.…

Started by Daniel Kautz

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Sub List without first and last branch

Hello,   Would anyone know how to make a SubSet (Sub list) without the first and last branch? I tried in the attached file without success.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

C# list access

I am bringing in a list of circles into a C# component, for the sake of learning I am trying to script removal of Circles with a radius les…

Started by Charles Aweida

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Charles Aweida

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service