Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Kangaroo' (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimised supports between 2 surfaces. T-splines/kangaroo?

I am relatively inexperienced grasshopper user and looking to increase my skillset by recreating a few projects that I find inspiring as I…

Started by Paddyf123

0 Oct 9, 2017

Kangaroo Hinge and Surface Wrapping

Hello,  I am working on a defintion whereby I wrap a series of stripes onto a sphere.  I being by trying to replicate this video. https://…

Started by Richard

1 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Flatten piece of relaxed mesh

Hey guys, I have a problem that i'm trying to solve... After Kangaroo has relaxed the shape of my membrane, i'm trying to get it to flatt…

Started by Maxim Broos

3 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by David du Bellier

difficulties with the discretization of a mesh for tensile structure.

i am trying to make a tensile structure with Kangaroo but having a problem with the preparing of the mesh.  1- i am not apple to divide th…

Started by Zadig

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Zadig

Missing faces in Mesh from Brep (MeshMachine)

Hey everyone, Anyone else encountered this error while attempting to create an equilateral mesh with Kangaroo 0.099's MeshMachine? 1. Solu…

Started by Tom Ba

2 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Tom Ba

Is it possible to block/direct wind using Kangaroo?

Is it possible to create a condition where the prevailing winds are directed through an open space by its surrounding elements? I am using…

Started by Dan Luca

0 Jul 20, 2017

Mesh Division

Does anyone know how I can make a proper mesh division from an irregular outline (see image)? I've first tried to make a mesh using a surfa…

Started by Ton Deuling

18 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Gilang Arenza

create ETFE cushion

Hi all, i am trying to create a numbers of etfe cushions for my project. from the previous GH definition, i could obtain a series of plan…

Started by K YANG

0 May 14, 2017

Fabric Forms

Hi, I've proposed this form for my mid-semester presentation and now my tutors are expecting me to produce this, but I have no idea how to…

Started by Rawrson

0 May 10, 2017

Roof Cable Net Structure

Hi, Currently I am modelling a roof canopy by utilising a cable net structure. Till now i used kangaroo to form find my cables under loadin…

Started by Keith Zammit

7 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service