Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3d' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Voronoi with qhull plugin - problem

Hi, I want to create a voronoi 3D structure with qhull from points created in Rhino (not randomly), I think I read everything possible and…

Started by Joanna

2 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Joanna

IDEA : trick to use 3D mouse in Grasshopper

I find that I often try to use my 3D mouse (from Space Control) while in Grasshopper, and then I come back to reality :doesn't work. Those…

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

attarctor points on ramdom 3d help

hi:   i had made a frankenstein deffinition with little parts of other defininitions ;P, but the part of the attractors points don´t seems…

Started by jorge sainz de aja

0 Sep 25, 2011

Voronoi Volume/Space

does anyone have any idea about how to create such a space?What i'm gonna try is to create minimum two surfaces and in between these surfac…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

how to flow 3d objects onto a surface? URGENT HELP!

Hi,   Please help - I am not very familiar with grasshopper but I have an assignment due in the morning and have been trying for weeks. I h…

Started by Dalia Khalil

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by taz

Voronoi volume

Hey, I'm rather new at grasshopper and I started working on it because I need to achieve something like the Min/Day's Stone Table (see atta…

Started by Psymila

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jim Davies

3D Voronoi Subtraction

I have created a 3d voronoi by creating a set of points in Rhino and then using the '3d Voronoi' tool that looks something like below:   Wh…

Started by Datum

0 Apr 11, 2011

how it works ?

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/voronoi-3d   why this plugin (pointsetreconstruction) works so fast with 3dvoronoi and we have to…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3d surface attractor

Hello all,I am having difficulties applying an attractor to a 3d lofted surface using grasshopper. Attached is a jpeg of the lofted surface…

Started by shaun

0 Nov 12, 2010

voronoi volume

Hello all, Does anybody knows if is possible to do a 3 dimensional voronoi by expansion of spheres and not circles. So at last we have su…

Started by Santiago Martín Laguna

2 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by GT

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service