Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

irregular honeycomb script

Please i am trying to generate a system as shown in the honey comb image However, i manually created this irregular hexagon that aligns whe…

Started by Azubike Ononye

11 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Mila Ilieva

Grids and Edge Fillet. Check this picture.

I want to create this facade.  I have already the dimensions and the grid.  But I want to do an offset to create the holes. Edge Fil…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Looking to Join the two surfaces

Hi there, I have set up two surface representing the front and back of a chair. I was wondering if there was a way the join the piped surfa…

Started by James Edward Bennett

0 Feb 2, 2015

Ribbon Layout Help

Hi there, I am having trouble with locating any plugins that I try to install for Grasshopper. Specifically I was trying to figure out how…

Started by Pete Albrecht

0 Jan 26, 2015

Need Help - Don't know what to call this...

Hi All - I'm new to the forum, new to grasshopper, and new to rhino... so I'm trying to learn a lot all at once.  Anyway.  I'm trying to m…

Started by Brad Baker

10 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Brad Baker

Display Help Tooltips

I have long been frustrated with the unability to leave comments in my patches for others or even myself for when I come back to something…

Started by Armin Seltz

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

issue with paneling a curved surface!

I am attempting to panellize (?) a surface using grasshopper paneling tools.  Unfortunately the module I would like to apply to my grid sur…

Started by kristin stoyanova

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Python baking to rhino (basic)

I was fallowing this tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRps0aKVq4Q&index=89&list=UUO3dE-LAez90sbAleQT6JZA and this much o…

Started by Jordan Squires

2 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Jordan Squires

Manipulate wave form

Hello All! I am new and just picked up RHINO and GH this semester at school. I really enjoy using grasshopper, I wish I was better at it!  …

Started by Vicky Mo

0 Nov 9, 2014

How to made a group of holes from a random rectangle?

Good day.I have a little problem. I need to make a pattern from some rectangle.As I see an algorithm: I need draw some rectangle in Rhino,…

Started by Anton T.

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Anton T.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service