Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'components' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

User Components FAIL

I have had major problems with User Components lately.  In fact, I can't get new User Components to work at all, and some of my previously…

Started by Marc Syp

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Save string in GH file. Load and send to textbox

Hi All, I am wondering how to do the following: I have a custom textbox attached to my component. I now want to save the textbox s text val…

Started by Tim

1 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

gHowl - Interoperability Components for Grasshopper... looking for Beta Testers

Hello people!gHowl is a set of components co - authored by Giulio Piacentino, Damien Alomar, and myself.  We have been working on it over…

Started by Luis Fraguada

16 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Anabela Popovici

Preview and data value override between components

Hi, I have problem with preview override between my two same components. When I change value in Slider1 then component2 changes preview and…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Lukáš Kurilla

Question about clusters

Hi all,   I have a cluster that contains a quite complex definition that generates an object and calculates some stuff about it. I need to…

Started by Yannis

0 Nov 4, 2011

vb.net components using custom library with long loading time

Hi everybody,   I've been working with vb.net components using custom library and the loading time has been increasing to levels like 190 s…

Started by castroecosta

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Brep Components normals issue

Hello,   I am a relative novice when it comes to Grasshopper, so please excuse me if my question is a bit simplistic.  Here is my question:…

Started by Akim McMath

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

No Text on Components

I recently downloaded the 0.8.0051 build of grasshopper and I am having a slight issue. The components all work fine but the identifying te…

Started by Mike M.

6 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Mike M.

Adding Inputs and/or Outputs via Component Menu

Hello, The recent GrasshopperSDK.chm has some nice additions to the Examples section.  Is there an example of how to implement an Input or…

Started by Luis Fraguada

2 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Luis Fraguada

view of components

can anyone tell me that why the component view of the grasshopper canvas differ from user to user???some people get them with name,like me.…

Started by Avishek Das

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Avishek Das

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service