Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '0' (33,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

move vector problem

i want to divide a surface and move each cornerpoint of the subsurface i get along it's normal. the problem is, that gh moves the points (0…

Started by Philipp Dittus

4 May 24, 2009
Reply by Philipp Dittus

Addition of numbers in a list

Hi, I have a list of random numbers, and I want to add these numbers to each other but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can't u…

Started by Stencil

7 May 23, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Trimming problem,

hi, I have a trimmed surface in Rhino and introduced it in grasshopper in order to get triangulating, but grasshopper couldn’t understand t…

Started by maysam

0 May 23, 2009

Order Intersection Points!?

Hallo Everyone! I started with gh a few days ago, so I´m not yet a professional! Know there is a Problem by using the SCX! The Intersectio…

Started by Nils-Torben Becker

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by Nils-Torben Becker

Restlessly listing lists

Hello! Let´s say I have a list of data, and I randomly extract a few values from that data and then want to be able to do something with t…

Started by J.Filigran

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heumann

learning about input and output parameters of components

i have no idea what the abbreviations of some input and output params mean, nor what they are supposed to do. is there a place, where this…

Started by roberto gagliano

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by roberto gagliano

Max and Min only between two values ?

Hi Grasshopper gang ! I'm happy to start posting here :) As I just started using Grasshopper, this question will probably sound simplistic…

Started by Olivier Suire

7 May 22, 2009
Reply by Olivier Suire

Text tag wish

I wish the text tag had a size parameter, just like "Text Tag 3D". ...or is there an option somewhere that I have overlooked ?

Started by Olivier Suire

2 May 22, 2009
Reply by Olivier Suire

Series of screencaptures

Hi all I need to do a series of screencaptures using VB. I've created a definition that changes the position of the camera of the viewport…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

2 May 22, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Template for custom component

"Once the Grasshopper SDK has settled down we'll probably release some documentation, example code and wizards for creating custom componen…

Started by Vicente Soler

4 May 21, 2009
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service