Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discontinuity on curve??

Hi, Have anybody experience with function getNextDiscontinuity? I want to found point of Discontinuity on curve. Any idea? Best, Joach

Started by Jachym Pesek

2 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Jachym Pesek

.xml .ghx issue

How do save/open the files on this site as a .ghx. Mine keep defaulting to and .xml format?

Started by Jeff Niemasz

1 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

string to point

Hello hello This might be areally silly question, but help would be greatly appreciated.... I have a script which outputs string lines in…

Started by Daniel Gebreiter

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Daniel Gebreiter

Limit recognition

Hey everyone! I've been in a "quest" about creating a definition that would generate a list of points from a starting point and randomly g…

Started by Rui de Klerk

4 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Rui de Klerk

vb module produces point array ; problem to put these points into another component

hello everybody i am new here and so i have first to cheer you all !!! my problem is, that i am producing within a vb component a point…

Started by heinz strunk

4 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by heinz strunk

baking colors

hi all coming back to old topics, of baking colors into curves. i tried old forum's baking script, from damien_alomar, which is working fi…

Started by enrique soriano

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by enrique soriano

Writing text files

I have a working script which was modified from the primer which writes a space separated text file from x y z input. But it makes the file…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

area of curve?

Hi had trouble understanding how to get the area of curve - found an example for a brep volume in the primer but it seems to work different…

Started by Gabriel

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

selecting points by vb script and drawing convex hull

hi i have following Problem to solve. I have a Pointcloud. I select a point by random and then I want so select a number of surrounding poi…

Started by michael sprinzl

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by to]

deBug

hi, wouldn´t it be nice to know at which line of code my brain got out of order ? panels in grasshopper like to tell me a lot about my inca…

Started by max wittich

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by max wittich

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service