Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper vs. Model Builder, grasshopper mostly wins

I am sitting here using "Model Builder" in ArcMap, a GIS software, and wishing I was using Grasshoper. Model Builder allows you to automat…

Started by Benjamin Golder

7 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Orient

I wants to orient an object inside a VB-component, is it possible to call the “orient” function or do I have to make my own function?

Started by Morten Bülow

10 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by David Stasiuk

Grasshopper.Galapagos?

;) GP_gene GP_genome GP_genomedescription Population Looking under the hood I found these. Any hints?

Started by Luis Fraguada

5 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Turning Layer Off

Hi, What is the function to turn layers off in the current Rhino document? I can get a the count of all layers but how do i set a layer cu…

Started by kermin chok

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Data persistance and list concatenation

I have a componenent that outputs ten lists, each consisting of ten elements. What I would like is to concatenate these lists, thus forming…

Started by Carl-Erik Kopseng

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Carl-Erik Kopseng

Making a 3D Brep from list of surfaces

Can anyone help me with the VB.NET syntax for making a 3D Brep out of a list of closed edge-connected surfaces? I'm doing some recursive sc…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by David Stasiuk

printing a list

hi - i am very new to grasshopper but somehow got into vb - i need to 1) define a string 2) add dynamically to the string from a for loop 3…

Started by mette thomsen

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by mette thomsen

exporting multiple files problems ....

Hi all Im working on an a project where I will need to export a collection of curves as separate illustrator files(.ai) I have attached a…

Started by louis gadd

0 Nov 27, 2009

Grasshopper + Ecotect Interoperation

I'm currently developing up an interoperation between GH+ECO and was wondering if anyone has developed in a more sophisticated way than via…

Started by Dirk Anderson

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by eduard sojka

double click any word, crash the Rhino

In the Dot VB script, it does just crash, no matter which word i double click (by the case when i want to copy some thing and highlight it)…

Started by Hao Chen

0 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service