Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change Toggle input value upstream

Hi,I'm develpoing a c# component to export some data from GH to another application. To start the export I'm changing the toggle component…

Started by Martin Manegold

0 Feb 1, 2010

...while I'm asking questions...

I have a trimmed surface that I'm trying to perform a line/surface intersection on in VB.NET... This produces a list of intersecting points…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by David Stasiuk

Odd...

...I seem to be having trouble with some simple native functions, such as Sin(x), Cos(x), sqrt(x), for example...I'm getting a "Cos is not…

Started by David Stasiuk

5 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Daniel Piker

C# equivalent of srfgrid.

i am looking for the C# equivalent of the srfgrid function. or any other method to create a surface using a point grid. thanks

Started by robert cervellione

4 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by robert cervellione

Not (completely) new to scripting, new to VB

Hi,Since python for GH/Rhino seems to be very far away I think that I should stop systematically procrastinating about learning scripting i…

Started by carlos lara

0 Jan 30, 2010

any C++/VB textbook or tutorial to recommend?

Hey guys, I learn grasshopper by myself, and now stuck at the scripting part.I don't understand any of C#/VB language, that's why I am aski…

Started by Jim choo

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

extract isocurves from surface

hello,does anyone know which method/property of OpenNurbs would extract isocurves from a surface at specified uv coordinates  ? best

Started by gennaro senatore

12 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by gennaro senatore

file import and conversion: dxf files and object ids

Here's some background: I am trying to move geometry as smoothly as possible between GIS and Grasshopper. I am in the midst of writing a py…

Started by Benjamin Golder

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

GrasshopperDeveloperSettings

In older versions of grasshopper, the GrasshopperDeveloperSettings command let you set Grasshopper up so that it could load components from…

Started by Paul N Jeffries

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

VB.net OnCurve

Hi, I'm trying to work with a series of curves in a VB.net component. However, I can't seem to use the Oncurve type. It returns an error s…

Started by kermin chok

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by kermin chok

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by