Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VB.Net Connecting to different frameworks

Hello all, I have seen a few examples connecting grasshopper to excel via VB.net, I was curious if anyone knows of discussions or tutorials…

Started by Charles Aweida

0 Mar 30, 2010

OpenNURBS.OnBox vs Grasshopper Box type

Hi all,I'm fiddling with this brick wall of mine and when it comes to actually generating the geometry I used to feed a bunch of planes and…

Started by Mattias Eriksson

2 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Mattias Eriksson

calculate nearest point loop?

Hi. Although I'm not new to grasshopper but I am to the VB.NET component/scripting. I am taking an intro class right now in VB but it's ver…

Started by nick axel

6 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Alexander Kalachev

Sweep2

Hi, I am trying to integrate Sweep2 function into my scripting procedures. As you can see in the image below, left is the input rails and s…

Started by Javier Wang

0 Mar 27, 2010

C# DataTrees

I'm having some trouble understanding how to use datatree inputs within C# components: for example how can I pass uvParameter coordinates f…

Started by Ultan Byrne

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Gwyll

lists of random, nonconsecutive integers?

maybe someone can propose a better way but I need a list of random nonconsecutive integers. My plan was to look at the previous number in t…

Started by Gabriel

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by taz

render animation of multiple breps?

Hi all, I've been trying to animate a grasshopper slider with Vray, and followed this discussion with some success: http://groups.google.co

Started by Lian

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Lian

Is it possible to reference DLLs compiled from C++ code in a CSharp Component?

Hi All,   As the title says, I've compiled a Dll using C++ vs2008, when trying to add the dll file as a referenced assembly to a CSharp Com…

Started by Evert Amador

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Output Line to start and end coordinates

All, Just wondering if any one has any experience with this?  I'm interacting with a home grown FEA piece of software and need to provide X…

Started by Andrew Lyon

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Finding adjacent squares in a grid

I am trying to flatten a polysurface to UV space so that surfaces with adjacency lie next to each other. Ive written a script to find share…

Started by Gwyll

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Gwyll

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by