Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

get the curve parameter that results from my LinePlane intersection

hi all, I am wondering how to get the curve parameter that results from my LinePlane intersection. Actually it returns me d = -1     my cod…

Started by raf2205

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by raf2205

Video on how to make gha assemblies with components

Hi all,   I've added a blog post* here: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/building-a-component-with that shows how to make a Gras…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

0 Dec 16, 2010

Sloping Script

Hooray! I've finally got a basic sloping script up and running. It works fine with polylines.   Hiccups: I'm not sure how to extract contr…

Started by Nathan Sutherland

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Nathan Sutherland

casting a GUID from a string?

Hi everyone- I'm using GUID's stored as strings in Excel to manage a really big project, which can't all fit in a single definition.  Basic…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by David Stasiuk

C# index problem

Hello,   I am working on developing a C# node. Using random inputs, we are creating some nested for loops to create lofted circles. Unfortu…

Started by Ben Silverman

0 Dec 13, 2010

VB.Net / C# Modify a list

Hi all,   I have a question about modifying a list, without copying it. I'm not too familiar with how to deal with lists/references in the…

Started by Arend

2 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Arend

vb.net new point by coordinates

hey all, i need to move a box to a new location by adjusting the z value. the Rhino.MoveObject function needs a start point and an end poin…

Started by Nels Long

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

VB.net vs C#

I've just come accross this very usefull link, for those of you who already have some programming experience, here is a very comprehensive…

Started by Arend

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by David Reeves

keyid for getuserstring

Hi all,  I just started doodling with GH for a couple of days and was trying to write a vb script that would return the userstring name of…

Started by Pedro Lane

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

BugReport: Edge Surface scrambles data order

After dissecting my VB.NET code for a few hours I concluded that my scrambled color problem lay elsewhere, and began checking my data order…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by RG

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service