Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

open URL from VB

Another question. How can I open a URL from VB, say if I want to send an HTTP request or post and recieve the reply. -Chris

Started by Chris Wilkins

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Chris Wilkins

creating a coloured mesh

Hi all,   I'm trying to develop a custom component which adds a colour gradient to a mesh created from a Brep (inputBrep), however I can't…

Started by Roel van de Straat

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Roel van de Straat

Dividing Circles

Hi all,   I'm pretty new to VB scripting(excuse me if I don't use correct terminology) and I'm having troubles dividing a list of circles I…

Started by Caglar

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

How to set up Timer as input for a component (using Grasshopper SDK & Rhinocommon in Visual Studio)?

Hi there,    Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to create a component with a timer as an input source? I like to try creating a com…

Started by Javier Wang

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Javier Wang

Why does there seem to be significantly more VB scripts in GH?

I will start teaching myself scripting for GH soon. From what I have researched C# and VB use the same libraries and compile to the same ma…

Started by Gabe Krause

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Gabe Krause

change the suf control points weight according to a list of number

Dear all, I have a planar surface, and a data tree of numbers, is it possible to change the weights of these control points of the surface…

Started by Taylor

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by to]

GetType syntax

hi all, can someone help me on this probably syntax error ? thanks String str = "hello"; if (str.GetType() = System.String ) { Print("i…

Started by raf2205

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by raf2205

Get Color from Bitmap

Hey, a while back I modified the GetPixel VB.NET component to also grab color information. I was getting good results but now I'm getting t…

Started by Marc Syp

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Sander Boer

Base CODE for writing a RhinoCommon Plugin in R5

Hi D and All,   I've moved the previous discussion here to avoid confusion. The intent here is to write a plugin for Rhino 5 with RhinoComm…

Started by Madu Mohan

6 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

angle between two lignes with one intersection

Hi, i 'm looking for compute the angle between two lignes wit one intersection. I doesn't find something on SDK... Any idea? Thanks for hel…

Started by RG

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by RG

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service