Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get objects on a specific layer

Hi all, I am a scripting neophyte, so excuse the simple question. I've been looking through the .NET SDK for Rhino and I don't understand…

Started by Marc Syp

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Marc Syp

Gradient Descent

Hi All, I want to make a Gradient Descent algorithm which iteratively performs small steps in the direction of the negative gradient towar…

Started by Michiel Oosterhuis

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by msgrom

Simple Script Help

Hey, I'm attempting to use grasshopper to output fractal geometries. The problem I have is that using grasshopper components is not fast en…

Started by Andrew Carija

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Change basis with mesh problem

Dim meshList As New List(Of Mesh)    Dim planeList As New List(Of Plane)       Dim plane1 As New Plane(ap, bp, cp)    planeList.Add(plane1)…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

How to declare Nested List in GhPhython

Hello everyone,   I encountered one problem when I tried to divide a surface into UV grid. I do not know how to declare a nested list in GH…

Started by hurriarc

8 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by hurriarc

closest point sorting, seeking points after the first index

I know how to get the closest point in an array of points using the convenience method but if I wanted the second or third closest is there…

Started by Gabriel

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

Questions on Renumbering method of DataTree

Hi, What I mean is this method      Public Sub RenumberPaths (mask As String)   What is the proper way to write a mask? I followed the exam…

Started by Jerome

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jerome

rs.Distance error

Hi everyone. I've been doing a script with the Python modules of GH and after the last Rhino 5.0 update yesterday all rs.Distance orders ha…

Started by David Andres

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by David Andres

Problems with Threaded Intersection (crashes Rhino)

Hi, I am doing some multi-threaded intersections(brep&surface) using C# in grasshopper  following the example in http://www.nzarchitect

Started by Jerome

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jerome

Adding Faces to a Mesh

Hi Everyone.I am trying to extrude some mesh faces based on vertex colours but I have run into my first hurdle. VB is telling me that after…

Started by Gwyll

2 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Gwyll

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by