Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Server Busy" error using NumPy

Hi hi,   I've been using NumPy matrices in a Python component in Grasshopper to speed up some relatively heavy data analysis.   When the co…

Started by Rob Slater

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Rob Slater

gh.AssignDataToParameter

Hi all, How does one find out the parameter ID's in grasshopper? I am writing a simple console program in C# to externally run Grasshopper…

Started by Don Reilly Semple

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by michael sprinzl

GH_Convert.ToGeometryBase: Surfaces recognized as BReps

Hello all, I have a component where I need to convert Objects to GeometryBase and then check their ObjectType.   I have done this in the p…

Started by Nathan Miller

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Nathan Miller

set curve domain to 0:1

hi all,   I know this is a very basic question. but I am trying to set the domain of a curve to t0=0 and t1=1.    in the c# component i ref…

Started by Benjamin Ennemoser

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Yuval Kahlon

Python component loads with improperly named variables

Just installed the ghpython component for grasshopper, and it took me quite a while to realize that the reason it wasn't working was becaus…

Started by Nick Foley

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Nick Foley

Angle between vectors With optional plane for 2d angle (VB)

Hey everyone,  How can I get the angle between two vectors using an optional plane for 2d angle (in VB)? In Grasshopper this would be like…

Started by Brian Harms

7 May 20, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

convert guid to curve in python

Dear all, I came across one problem while trying to add list of curves to DataTree in python. The error showed up as the curves are expect…

Started by hurriarc

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by hurriarc

Rhinocommon Surface/Curve Intersections

Hi everyone- I'm having a hard time figuring out how Rhinocommon works with surface/curve intersections.  Can anyone provide a quick sample…

Started by David Stasiuk

4 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matas Ubarevicius

How to use brep.addsurface?

Hi everyone, I'm trying this: Dim brep_object As Brep For p = 0 To surface_list.Count - 1    brep_object.AddSurface(surface_list(p)) Next…

Started by Fernando Conti

0 May 18, 2012

Vray+GH delay?

Hi all, I´ve being using the Giulio Piacentino script to save a rendered image from vray (only one frame): At the ends says:     Rhino.Rh…

Started by Santiago Martín Laguna

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Santiago Martín Laguna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service