Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

section through surface is not producing continuous, closed curves - why?

I have a surface which has been generated from a grid of points - these came from the ends of curves - and I am experiencing a problem that…

Started by Gabriel

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Retreiving items from a data tree

Hi there, I will like to retreive a specific item (path) from a data tree (see image below). How can i do this? I've trying it with the it…

Started by Claudio

3 May 24, 2009
Reply by Claudio

help with simple modeling problem, sweep along path - eliminating rotation

Hi I am having a problem with a basic modeling operation - that may have nothing to do with GH. I have a series of curve paths - that curv…

Started by Gabriel

8 May 24, 2009
Reply by June-Hao Hou

move vector problem

i want to divide a surface and move each cornerpoint of the subsurface i get along it's normal. the problem is, that gh moves the points (0…

Started by Philipp Dittus

4 May 24, 2009
Reply by Philipp Dittus

Addition of numbers in a list

Hi, I have a list of random numbers, and I want to add these numbers to each other but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can't u…

Started by Stencil

7 May 23, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Trimming problem,

hi, I have a trimmed surface in Rhino and introduced it in grasshopper in order to get triangulating, but grasshopper couldn’t understand t…

Started by maysam

0 May 23, 2009

Order Intersection Points!?

Hallo Everyone! I started with gh a few days ago, so I´m not yet a professional! Know there is a Problem by using the SCX! The Intersectio…

Started by Nils-Torben Becker

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by Nils-Torben Becker

Restlessly listing lists

Hello! Let´s say I have a list of data, and I randomly extract a few values from that data and then want to be able to do something with t…

Started by J.Filigran

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heumann

learning about input and output parameters of components

i have no idea what the abbreviations of some input and output params mean, nor what they are supposed to do. is there a place, where this…

Started by roberto gagliano

2 May 23, 2009
Reply by roberto gagliano

Max and Min only between two values ?

Hi Grasshopper gang ! I'm happy to start posting here :) As I just started using Grasshopper, this question will probably sound simplistic…

Started by Olivier Suire

7 May 22, 2009
Reply by Olivier Suire

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service