Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job opening in Copenhagen.

There is a Job opening for an experienced Grasshopper and Rhino user in Copenhagen. For more information please contact Ali Tabatabai - la…

Started by Ali Tabatabai

0 Jun 21, 2009

PANELIZING/STRUCTURAL LINES FOR TRIMMED SURFACE

hi I have been trying to take a trimmed surface and figure out a way to generate curves along its surface for structural lines and paneliz…

Started by Gabriel

0 Jun 20, 2009

NE1 Help with this one please!

What I´m trying to make this time, would be divided in the next steps: 1) Put a cone (geo) inside a B.box. 2) Divide a sphere in U=30 segme…

Started by Federico Escobar Salas

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Federico Escobar Salas

I'd like to know the code, script or commercial software to generate interlocking assembly from arbitrary model

Hi. Recently, I'm looking for the method for digital fabrication of my designed voronoi model. The good work can be found at http://www.…

Started by Hyon Lim

1 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by dvdrbls

plane orientation

hey, how can i define a plane by x,y AND z axis? otherwise the z axis will show either up or down following probably the left handed coord…

Started by gised

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by gised

Sphere array on curve

Hi! I need some help making an array of spheres in a curve! And I would also like to know how to scale the spheres from small ones to bigge…

Started by Federico Escobar Salas

8 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Federico Escobar Salas

data list components for trees

Before I try to script scomething that would do things to tree branches as those list components - shift, split, sub... - do to one dimensi…

Started by Gabriel

2 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Gabriel

python

hi there I know this had some discussion in the past, but is there any new info on when python will be reintegrated w/ grasshopper? thanks…

Started by LML

6 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Surface Mass Properties

Hi, Is there a function to compute the mass properties of a surface generated in grasshopper? We can currently compute areas and centriods…

Started by kermin chok

0 Jun 18, 2009

performance issues/advice

I have been struggling for a couple of days with a file that is causing major hangups, often totally crashing rhino. I have tried to break…

Started by Gabriel

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service