Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-organize path order?

Hi, there~! Please, see the attached image. As you can see, I exploded the surface, then I got new each element's path list. (Compare the…

Started by YJ

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Lars Renklint

Sorting a list of point

I will like to sort a list of dimensions driven from 2 point distances. The idea is to sort the list from the smallest dim to the larger o…

Started by Claudio

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Lars Renklint

Baking Geometry with Color

Hi, I am using the gradient tool to color code some geometry. Is it possible to bake the generated geometry with the color as previewed?

Started by kermin chok

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

Surface Panelizetion with layer-complex geometries

Hello there, I've been trying to populate a façade using the BBox, SBox and Morph components. I've used a façade panel I manually created…

Started by Dario Alonso

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dario Alonso

Random extrusion not working?

Hi folks! I'm trying to bild a faceted tower extruding each facet a different amount. When I try to imput the random number generation to…

Started by Miguel Villegas

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Miguel Villegas

Tree Question

I have a question regarding these confusing trees. Any insight would be incredibly appreciated. I have a series of lines intersecting with…

Started by Stan Vinokur

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Stan Vinokur

Fillet in grasshopper 0.5xxx

hi all I am trying to fillet different curves together in GH. But the old grasshopper (0.5xxx) does not have a fillet command. I tried joi…

Started by Abhishek Mathur

0 Jul 26, 2009

grasshopper definition in old version to new version

hi guys, i made a grasshopper definition in the previous grasshopper version and i am trying to use it in the new version.............. pls…

Started by oladayo

0 Jul 25, 2009

unfold lofted surface

Hi everyone, I'm want to unfold lofted surfaces. Somebody know how to handle it?

Started by Rafi

2 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Rafi

Referencing In a Joined Complex Surface

Hi, I am trying to reference in a single 'joined' polysurface using the 'Surface' Component...all edges on this surface touch & there…

Started by Matthew Spremulli

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Andy Payne

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service