Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quick way to display Curve Direction?

Title pretty much explains it. I'd just like to connect a curve output into something to display the direction. Thanks

Started by kleerkoat

2 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by kleerkoat

Lofted surface splits into two.

After I fillet a curve and join it and then loft it with other single curves, it makes a bad surface. Is there a way to fix this? I need t…

Started by Theunis du Toit

2 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

how to get the lowest value in a list

i'm a total beginner and this must be quite easy for you guys. When you use the proximity 2d , how do you extract the lowest number from al…

Started by OZ

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by OZ

IO Generated "n" messages!!

Hi all, i tried to open a definition and , GH says :"IO generated 313 messges , would you like to see them?" and shows me a page( grasshopp…

Started by Mehdi Hashemi

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mehdi Hashemi

Can i split open and closed curves from one node into two lists?

I have used planes to cut a surface, which gives a list of curves. I was wondering if its possible to split these into two groups in a simp…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Dusan Bosnjak

if loop? for loop?

I am trying to turn on my various attractor points at different moments (each is different) with a slider, anyone know how to achieve this?

Started by u

3 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by u

Save Rhino data/geomoetry/objects in Grasshopper? No redrawing or accompanying rhino files.

I have posted something similar to this before but I would like to hear by some other users if they also think this would be greatly advant…

Started by Theunis du Toit

5 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Andy Payne

Diamond grid problem

Hi all; Can someone please help me on this problem. I am trying to create Interpolate curves connecting the points on series of divided cu…

Started by Sharif Rahimian

8 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Sharif Rahimian

Forms / Buttons / Event Handlers

Hi all, I am trying out some forms and buttons for some potential future exploration. I see a few different ways to go about it. Some examp…

Started by Luis Fraguada

15 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

3D L-system

I have a question for a project that I am working on. I set up a rule system for attaching geometry to one another,(A>B & C, B>A…

Started by steve

0 Sep 30, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service