Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

data list manipulation

Dear All, I'm trying to extract a certain data pattern from 2 lists (of points). Lets say that I have 2 lists, A and B, and each item in t…

Started by Ben Lee

9 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Ben Lee

repeating a curve...

Hi, im really new to grasshopper and ive been trying to simply repeat this curve a number of times, preferably on a slider so that it can b…

Started by Noah H

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Gambino

Recesssion Paneling Tools tutorial in new build?

Does anyone know why the paneling tutorial script does not work properly in the newest build of Grasshopper? Enclosed are screenshots from…

Started by Ida Angel Weum

8 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Ida Angel Weum

Referencing Planes

Hi, I'm doing this assignment for my Digital Representation class where I have to create a parametric skin with Grasshopper. So I've creat…

Started by Kenny Chan

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

clustering neighbor elements

Hi, I created a complicated stack of boxes. So now I want to group sets of 3, 4, 5, ... boxes. The sets have to consist of neighboring bo…

Started by Lorcan Koethe

0 Nov 19, 2009

how to seperate this single list to 5 lists?

I create many boxs, like pic 1. i randomly selected 5 boxes from this list like pic 2. now I want to calculate all the box with the distand…

Started by momafresh25

0 Nov 19, 2009

Graph Equation

Hi, Is there a way to define a graph using a specific equation for example y = x^2 instead of moving toggles? Thanks. Kermin

Started by kermin chok

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

how to export the contents of a list into seperate files ?

Hi everybody im interested in exporting a list of curves as seperate files (bake then export)(in this case .ai files) to be used in a flas…

Started by louis gadd

0 Nov 19, 2009

Congruent Triangle Proofs

Has anybody attempted to compare triangles using SAS, AAS, SSS to determine congruency? I am trying to compare approx. 400 triangular surfa…

Started by Andrew

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

Creating a diagrid on a surface concentric to a point...

Im trying to create a diagrid structure to act as a roof. I have managed to create a diagrid but i want to tweak it so that wll the ribs ce…

Started by Danny D

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Danny D

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by