Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Platonic spaceframe - some questions

Hi guys, my first post and first project here, i hope many more will follow. I learned GH through the primer and a workshop by Luis Fraguad…

Started by Patrick Seurinck

9 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Custom input to Path Mapper

1. It would be nice to be able to right-click and disconnect input as you can on all other components, don't know if it's intended. 2. Is…

Started by Mattias Eriksson

4 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Mattias Eriksson

new profiling feature made me think of slider handling

hi david, hi all, i was just playing around with a bunch of components taking a look at the great new profiler feature. as discussed here,…

Started by FrankS

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Atomic Slider?

I am not sure I am using the right name "Atomic", but I saw the new Loft component with all the variables for the Loft with individual inpu…

Started by Mark

3 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mark

Long distance component moves difficult

Lots of GUI talk here lately, so here's one: If there could be some method of cut/copying, and then pasting into the current window on the…

Started by Chris Wilkins

5 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Chris Wilkins

Tapering a Group of Geometry

Hi Everyone ! My question is that how can i make tapering of a speciefic numbered group of ellipse. These ellipses are above each other wi…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

2 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Miklós Hatvani Deák

Input to Path mapper component

Hi, I'm just beginning to you around with the path mapper component and I've noticed a behavior that I found odd. Depending on if you feed…

2 Jan 2, 2010

Right-click Find menu

Is there a way to disable the right-click find menu, as I find it highly annoying. Most of the time one would like to pan the drawing board…

2 Jan 2, 2010

GUI opinions sought

Hi All, since the last attempt at unchaotifying the toolbar panels was somewhat of a failure, I figured I'd ask your input ahead of time.…

Started by David Rutten

31 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by FrankS

How to grouping curves?

Hello together Can someone help me? How can I grouping a list of curves with different lengths? 1 group (1-500mm) 2 group (500-1000mm) 3 gr…

Started by Rafi

8 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Rafi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service