Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List within a list

Hello all, Ive tried to explain the issue at hand with these images, and have also attached the ghx and 3dm file to help.  Basically i ne…

Started by Brian Muthaliff

4 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

GH 0.7.0048 went wrong

Hi, something went wrong at my place after the installation of 0.7.0048. Lots of tools are missing, whatever I do (including restarting of…

Started by Hrvoje Petrovic

12 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

uneven scaling problem

I try to figure out, how to solve this problem:I want to scale some rotating curves to a minimum bounding area. There should not be an inte…

Started by Chrisi

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Chrisi

Data Shuffle Error

I have run into a strange issue that I believe is a bug. When creating srfs from planar curves, it seeems that the component wants to reord…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Marc Syp

How to do this trick?

Hi all,I  am facing a problem I cant handle myself now. I have a data tree in gh, the structure look like this: You must have found that  a…

Started by Alpha222

7 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

bake problem

hi David, im having this problem baking diferet tyoes of definitions is it a bug?thanks for any help!

Started by dvdrbls

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Default Group Color

Hi,This is a really trivial request but is there a way to change/set the default group color? Purple is a little jarring on the eyes. Than…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Multi_path for stream fliter??

Is this possilbe, using multi path for stream filter?? Thanks!!

Started by YJ

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by YJ

metaball, one plane --> two curves, why?

What am I doing wrong?Please take a look at the image. Why does the metaball component return two similar curves? I used only one plane for…

Started by Wiet Mazairac

0 Aug 26, 2010

Intersect and Dispatch Circles / Grid Cells

Hi Guys,   I intersected a rectangular grid with a series of circles, I would like to dispatch the grid cells which intersect with the Circ…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

24 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service