Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loft a series of curves with its offset

Hello there,I have this funny problem: -I have a series of curves -I have a series of curves that are offset from the previous curves -now…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

clean tube intersection

I am tryin to figure out the best way to do this. I add my definition for better understanding. I have two tubes, and I am trying to make t…

Started by Guga

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Guga

Torsion of a Space Curve

What is the easiest method to find the torsion of a given curve in GH?

Started by Shawn Fernandez

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

I need help

I have a difficult in grasshopper.   I must creat freeform waffle  in grasshopper,and it must be  in 40x40x40 and radially and have surface…

Started by chris chan

0 Dec 3, 2010

Problem pathMapper etc, Help

Hi everyone,I just started to use grasshopper 4 months ago. I have a question about using pathMapper in my context. I want to create Logari…

Started by Earth

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Earth

Adaptive facade to sunpath

hi guys,   i wondered if someone may be able to help me, im failry new to rhino and am having trouble creating a facade that responds to a…

Started by David Paine

11 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Kris Hammerberg

curve through points question

I am looking for a defenition of a curve or polyline which have a beginning point, middle points where the polyline travels and an end poin…

Started by kipodi

0 Dec 2, 2010

indepth component description

I'm new to GH and would like to find a "place" for detail information on the components.   For example, I want to generate G-code and I'm f…

Started by Greg J

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Greg J

Interpolate Curve Issue

I am currently running a group of components recursively. They process a given curve, extract its points and revalue them in one axis. I th…

Started by Shawn Fernandez

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

Repeat part of code (like block or symbol?)

Hi everyone! I'm new to Grasshopper and currently working on my first project. I have a general question. Is there a way to generate somet…

Started by Anja

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service