Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

turning preview on and off

Hi,   Is it possible to turn the previsualization from the components on and off with a script?   I was trying to make an animation from a…

Started by Miguel Vidal

13 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

How to refresh a Mesh Brep?

I have a filter = Stream Filter with two inputs:   0) = Many Spheres   1)  = Many Boxex   I want to mesh either one, but after I do this, b…

Started by Andres Gonzalez

0 Feb 7, 2011

TDM solutions and nesting question

Hi everyone,  I've got a question that i haven't been able to to figure out. I've got a series of Breps (sections of a surface), that I am…

Started by carlos mauricio rodriguez

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by carlos mauricio rodriguez

an offset question

I made a series hexagons on a grid, and tried to offset those hexagons, why some of them offset inward, and some of them offset outward? pr…

Started by Jim choo

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kleerkoat

Containment of Points on multiple surfaces

I'm using containment to test grid points inclusion within 3 surfaces. Containment works if I pass each surface individually, but when I us…

Started by Tomasz Mlynarski

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

IO message

Hi everyone,   Upon opening of my working GH file, I got a IO message:  '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 118…

Started by cmt

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Point Attractor Circles_ Radius Constraints

I am looking for some help refining a simple point attractor definition working on circles (defined by center, normal, and radius).  Instea…

Started by Brendan Shea

4 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Brendan Shea

Centroid normal of a surface within a polysurface

Hi there,   I actually need to find the normal (at the centroid area) of a surface within a polysurface. I found everything I need by using…

Started by Martin Cote

6 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Specular Map

I'm just starting with this, but, has anyone use GH to create a specular map from the image sampler component?

Started by Greg J

0 Feb 6, 2011

dividing lofted surface

hello all   im still pretty new to grasshopper and am trying to do a surface divide of the resultant lofted shape.   divide it with rectang…

Started by KRANIERI

0 Feb 5, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service