Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

performance of grasshopper

Hi all,   does anybody know a way to increase the processing power of Rhino/Grasshopper? It takes 12 min to load my definition using just o…

Started by Christoph Degendorfer

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christoph Degendorfer

bug in latest build? problem with offset in VBA script

Hi, last friday I installed the latest grasshopper update (grasshopper_wip_20110307) and I notticed that the VBA-modules in my script where…

Started by piet lelieur

4 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Hi~^^, is there a way of making boundary line using point?? plz...help..

I wanna get boundary line from imported cad drawing like using Autocad command " boundary "   Actully... i wanna get plan's total area. So…

Started by Noah Lee

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Noah Lee

Planarity of Target Boxs using SBox

Yikes -   How do I produce target boxes for a box morph that have at least one planar side?    My target boxes were made with SBox (Surface…

Started by seth denizen

0 Apr 12, 2011

Patterned distribution of points on surface

Dear All,   I found this script online that allows me to create diamondshapes along a surface. I want to further develop this script. Unfor…

Started by KristalL

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by KristalL

How to add more than one attractor point?

Hi everyone!   Was looking at this parametric "straps" definition from Au-UrbanFuture (link: http://www.au-urbanfuture.org/blog/?p=362) and…

Started by Ra

14 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Ra

Brand new to Rhino and GH with questions about diagrid

Hi!  I'm still in the process of getting a decent handle on Rhino and GH, but I've been able to get several definitions to work for me and…

Started by Rachel Mott

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel Mott

Randomly Shuffle and Periodically Re-Shuffle a list?

I am working on an Arduino project, via Firefly, where I want to color code someone's distance from a sensor by using Blue, Green and Red L…

Started by Alex Fritz

0 Apr 12, 2011

Exporting Geometry [Rhino5.0+Grasshopper] to *.dwg file

Hello...   I'm trying to export some geomtry generating with Grasshopper and Rhino5.0 64bit to a *.dwg file...   During the export process…

Started by Jacopo Baldini

0 Apr 12, 2011

INTERACTIVE DYNAMIC RELAXATION

Hi everyone, I am new in Grasshopper and in Kangaroo so I really need your with a project. I am attending the AA Visiting School in Rio and…

Started by Luiza Rigolizzo

0 Apr 12, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service