Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intersection of Box and Circle/Arc/Surface

My Problem is probably quite easy to solve, but I am new to grasshopper.   I want to Intersect A Circle shaped surface (that I created from…

Started by Lukas Mosser

5 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Diamond surface division

Hello,   I'm trying to divide a loft surface whit a diamond division.   If I make the loft surface whit circle or ellipse everything works…

Started by Jacopo Baldini

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Jacopo Baldini

Quick Definition help. Creating tabs for fabrication from flattened facets.

I was working through the end of this tutorial when things stopped going my way.    I marked on the definition where things stopped working…

Started by Marshall Alan Prather

2 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Marshall Alan Prather

Tangents

How do you take a curve and draw tangents to the curve and then also normals at certain points along the curve? Thx

Started by Ajay Khanna

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ajay Khanna

Multiple attractors - List Input

Hey guys! I'm new to this stuff and want to try out some things with attractors. My problem is I don't know how I can simplify my Input lis…

Started by Stefan Klinglmüller

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

GetData outside of SolveInstance

Is there any possibility to get the input data of a node outside of the SolveInstance delegate?

Started by Max

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

using point attractor with box morph

i had a rhino surface that i am dividing and panelizing using the box morph.  is there a way to use a point attractor on these?  i have tri…

Started by Aaron Coffman

15 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Karim Soliman

Bricks along a curve

I am trying to create bricks along a path such as a curve. Can anyone help me with how to do it? Thx

Started by Ajay Khanna

0 Nov 24, 2011

Mesh or surface from branch structure

Hi guys,   I have attached the relevant rhino file to this post. Basically I have a branching structure and I need to create a surface arou…

Started by Phill Earley

7 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by RWNB

Is it possible to HIDE and SHOW objects through grasshopper?

Hi,   I'll be happy to know if it is possible even if it is in a non-direct way.   what i eventually want to do is to use a number slider t…

Started by Roy Z

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Firat Aydin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service