Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding thickness to 2d voronoi

Hi guys I am using an adapted multiple voronoi attractors code from here, and am trying to get the thickness of the cells to also correspo…

Started by Sam Stringleman

0 May 17, 2012

Solar Feed Back into Panelized Surface

Hello, I am currently using Ted Ngai's definition for doing solar calculations within Grasshopper and I would really like the info to feed…

Started by Jessica Barnhouse

0 May 17, 2012

Lattice Structure

Hi there, I am trying to create lattice structure for this not-so-boxy polysurface. i started from using brep component but i cant divide t…

Started by zhengwei Quah

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by zhengwei Quah

Paneling Tools & Grasshopper for jewelry design

Excellent tutorial just posted on PT-GH group. Check details...

Started by Rajaa Issa

0 May 16, 2012

Precision error?

Hi everyone,   I got the hoopsnake thing working (that I posted yesterday). However, as the scripts runs, I start to get some precision pro…

Started by Anja

0 May 16, 2012

Reducing numbers of points.

Hello, I'm trying to do this but without succes, i dont really find how to do: I generate a rectangle, offset it several times to have got…

Started by seigneur maxime

0 May 16, 2012

Heights based on distance to attractor

I'm trying to figure out how to take a surface and create a panel system so that the panel height is influenced by the distance from an att…

Started by Jeff

5 May 16, 2012
Reply by Hue

Create voronoi diagram with a set of 5 (example) cells that are repeated

Dear sirs and ma'ams, I would like to know how to generate a voronoi diagram using the same 5 cells; Take for example 5 cells and use them…

Started by Anna Tomich

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with Random selection

Hello I'm trying to select the circles from the image totaly randomly, and than extrude them in -random- heights. I have no idea why is it…

Started by Kuba

8 May 15, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

Lofting large lists

I'm having trouble lofting two sets of curves.  Both lists are the same length (120 curves).  However, when I simply p…

Started by George Faber

5 May 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service